How to debug the automatic labeling machine? Following the increase in product demand and the continuous changes in manufacturers' demand trends, major manufacturers have purchased automatic labeling machines. This equipment must be operated according to procedures.
The methods used during the commissioning of the automatic labeling machine are as follows:
1. Tighten the fixing screws to adjust the screws on the roll paper tray, first remove the plexiglass tray, and then adjust the backplane area to align the backplane area with the center line of the carton and tape.
Tighten the screws to set the paper tray and plexiglass panel, fix the screws, and then rotate the roll paper tray to check its flexibility. Assuming that the paper tray is not flexible, you can adjust it accordingly to make it more flexible.
2. Before equipment labeling, you need to check the rollers of the labeling equipment to ensure that all the rollers are not satisfied with the softness. You may need to adjust the rollers to make them more flexible before continuing.
3. The device method of the automatic labeling machine requires special preventive measures to effectively paste the label through the sensor and ensure the normal operation of the equipment.
4. After adjustment, carry out trial work. Just put the bottle on the conveyor belt, schedule the stopper, schedule the distance, and then press the motor switch. It is recommended that you be able to label some bottles first after the automatic labeling machine.
Assuming that the labeling effect meets your requirements, you can label products systematically.
5. After adjusting the equipment, perform a try-on operation. Just put the bottle on the conveyor belt, schedule the stopper, schedule the distance, and then press the motor switch,
It is recommended that after the automatic labeling machine, you can first perform labeling tests on some bottles. Assuming that the labeling effect meets your requirements, you can systematically label the products.
Address:Unit 101, Building A, No.188 of Zhonglian road, Zhongluotan town, Baiyun district, Guangzhou, China 510550
Phone: (020) 3192-9259 (020)8252-4160
Fax: (020) 8252-4171
Working Days/Hours: Mon - Sun / 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM