Everyone is very familiar with the use of automatic welding machines. At that time, the precautions of automatic welding machines were not clear to everyone. The following editors will tell you the precautions when welding fully automatic welding machines: 1. Welding operations and cooperation Personnel must wear labor protection articles in accordance with regulations. And safety measures must be taken to prevent accidents such as electric shock and fire.
2. The butt welding machine shall be placed indoors and shall be reliably grounded or connected to zero. The length of the welding wire should not be greater than 30m. When it is necessary to lengthen the wire, the cross section of the wire should be increased accordingly. When multiple butt welding machines are installed side by side, the distance between each other should not be less than 3m, they should be connected to the power grids of different phases, and they should have their own knife switches.
3. Flammable and explosive materials such as oil, wood, oxygen cylinders, and acetylene generators must not be stacked within 10m of the welding site.
4. Before operation, check and confirm that the pressure mechanism of the butt welding machine is flexible, the fixture is firm, and the air pressure and hydraulic system are leak-free. Only after everything is normal, welding can be performed.
5. Before welding, the secondary voltage should be adjusted according to the cross section of the steel bar being welded. It is not allowed to weld steel bars exceeding the diameter specified by the butt welding machine.
6. The contact points and electrodes of the circuit breaker should be polished regularly, and all the connecting bolts of the secondary circuit should be tightened regularly. The cooling water temperature does not exceed 40 ° C, and the drainage volume should be adjusted according to the air temperature.
7. When welding long rebars, a bracket should be provided to cooperate with the operator who handles the rebars. Pay attention to prevent sparks during welding.
8. The flashing area shall be provided with flame-resistant baffles, and other personnel shall not enter when welding.
9. When welding in winter, the indoor temperature should not be lower than 8oC. After operation, the cooling water in the machine should be drained.
Address:Unit 101, Building A, No.188 of Zhonglian road, Zhongluotan town, Baiyun district, Guangzhou, China 510550
Phone: (020) 3192-9259 (020)8252-4160
Fax: (020) 8252-4171
Working Days/Hours: Mon - Sun / 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM